Sunday 16 March 2014

Make Up Favourites

So this post has been in the mix for a while and I've finally narrowed down my favourite makeup and makeup brushes.

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation I really like the coverage it gives and it has a nice finish. Not expensive either!


Real Techniques Blush Brush
It's really soft and works well great for contouring and even application.


Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
It covers my face nicely and stays on for quite a while.


MUA Pro-Brow kit
It actually works really well and has a wax that keeps the colour on and comes with some mini tweezers. Well worth it would recommend it to everyone.

Natural Collection Green tinted cover stick
This works really well for "erasing" red marks especially when covered with a light concealer.

 Soap and Glory Bronzer
I really like the way this works it isn't too dark and looks soft on my skin.

 
Natural Collection Light Concealer
This is a really great concealer that lasts all day and covers my spots and marks really well!

L'Oreal Superliner
This is my favourite eyeliner I have ever used it is super easy to use and apply it also stays on all day/Night.



These are my Make-Up favourites I will probably redo this post in about two months with completely different make-up.

-Ellsta





No comments:

Post a Comment